6.17.2014

Subscriptions: Birchbox June 2014 Review








Evologie Stay Clear Cleanser: I haven't tried this yet but I'm always on the lookout for new cleansers (yay adult acne!) and I like the Evologie brand. I've gotten some good spot treatments in past Birchboxes.

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream: I haven't used this either but the info card said it was good for burns and bruises. I'll stick it in the first aid kit for emergencies!

LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil: I was going to swatch this but it's so sheer you couldn't even see the swatch. I'm not big on lip products so we'll see if I ever end up wearing this.

English Laundry Signature for Her Perfume: I was pleasantly surprised by this smell. It's not something I'd ever buy a full sized version of but I might wear it a few times.

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara: I go through mascara more than any other beauty sample because I have really sensitive eyes and I throw out a mascara after a few months. I love this mascara and am glad to have another sample of it!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to hear how the Evologie Stay Clear Cleanser works out for you... I have the same skin woes.

    The Egyptian stuff sounds intriguing too :) .. and apparently my mind is absolutely in the gutter tonight.. I definitely may have snort laughed at the lip stuff's name.. haha

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I should have used it last week because I just had a major PMS breakout and my skin is so mad at me. I get pimples deep under my skin and with my skin picking OCD I tend to go a little crazy and really make a mess of things. I may or may not look like a meth addict right now!

      Delete
    2. I so feel your pain. I had my wedding make up trial last week-- I had to go to old town Scottsdale (snobby part of town) barefaced with my mom and best friend... lets just say that I was more than a little self conscious. Damn skin issues!!

      Delete
  2. Oh and I meant to ask- have you seen the movie away we go? The insert card reminded me of it. If you haven't you may wanna check netflix for it. It's one of my favs and I think it may be your style too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever seen it! From the looks of Google it totally looks like something I would love- I will definitely check it out on Netflix and report back!

      Delete
    2. Please do and let me know what you think!!

      Delete