Stolen (with permission!) from Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- WE'RE HOME! And being home and not floating around in a gorgeous lake is definitely my biggest trouble right now. ;) I'll have a full vacation recap up sometime as well as the traveling with anxiety post I promised (whoo boy did I learn a lot about that!) so watch out for those!
- Being home from vacation means unpacking and lots of laundry which are two of my most hated chores. It looks like a tornado came through our bottom room and I've totally been avoiding it. I think I might try and tackle it today... Maybe...
- Even with his week of rest Hank is still limping pretty badly. I need to call the vet this week. And while I'm calling people I also need to find a preschool for R, make her first dentist appointment (fun), and there's probably more I'm forgetting.
- Somehow I pinched the screen of my Kindle too hard and it broke the screen! I am SO SO SO bummed out because this is the second Kindle that I've broken the screen on and this was a really nice paperwhite that my mom got. I am going to try and send it back to see if Amazon can possibly fix it. Uggh!!! Fingers crossed!
- I am so tan right now it looks great! I'm going to be really sad when it fades, I think I'm going to have to go out in the sun more here, haha. I've never been the outdoorsy type.
- I got a permanent souvenir in Montana and I love it! I can't wait to show you pics and tell you the story. ;)
- I missed my car (the Trans Am) so much while we were gone so one of the first things I had to do when I got home was to fire her up! N disabled her and the rest of the cars while we were gone so they'd be harder to steal (we've been paranoid ever since we were robbed!) and I managed to re-able her all by myself with N talking me through it on the phone.
She started up beautifully and has been driving like a dream. She still needs a new tranny but we're working on that. Tomorrow she's getting a new windshield which she is in DESPERATE need of. I'm not sure hers has ever been replaced and it's so pitted that it's crazy hard to see out of.
- Even though I miss the lake like crazy it's so nice to sleep in my own bed and not share a bathroom with 11 other people- even though I love all those other people! I love my bed so, so much!
|Happy Tuesday from R!|