4.15.2014

Subscriptions: Bonjour Jolie April 2014 Review

 


 
This cute little lady always has to "help" out!



I heard about the fire at the CEO's house via Facebook a few weeks ago, and I'm just devastated for her. I've known a few people who have had their homes totally lost to fires, and it's such an awful tradgey. My heart goes out to her and her family! I don't think my box was late at all, but hopefully if anyone had a problem them kept it to themselves.




The wrapping on the feminine supplies this month was so cute! It fits the old timey theme perfectly!



The treats!

I love all these old fashioned candies so this was a home run already. Bit-O-Honey's are one of my favorite candies ever, and anything with carmel in them? I am so there! I love Oreos and Necco wafers too. R had to share my Oreos, I think she was more excited than I was!


And tea! I love tea and I especially LOVE fruit flavored tea (I drink my tea iced 90% of the time.) These are perfect!


Summers Eve Cleansing Cloths and Advil

Pears Transparent Soap: This soaps smells great and I love that it's gentle. This will be perfect for R to use in the shower. And I'm sure N will steal it as well because he loves bar soaps. I also use bar soap for shaving my legs. Since you know, you really needed to know that. ;)

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: I haven't used one of these yet but I am SO excited to. For some reason my skin has become a massive oil factory in the last couple months and my T zone is just out of control. I thought that by 25 I was supposed to be past these kinds of skin issues? Well apparently not and if these towelettes work I'll be ordering a whole lot more!

Bonjour Jolie Nautral Cherry Lip Balm: Bonjour Jolie makes the best lip balm ever. They usually send out a peppermint flavor and I love it, but it's always fun to try new things. This cherry flavor is awesome and it came right in time because my lips are really chapped right now.

Cotton Candy Bath Salts: As soon as I opened up the plastic wrap on the box I smelled something amazing. It turns out it was these bath salts! I can't wait to use them in my next shower/ bath. I'm sure R will have to join me.




Cameo Locket Necklace: I think this might be my favorite piece of jewerlery that I've ever gotten from Bonjour Jolie! I love cameos and the fact that it's a locket makes it even neater. R took this from me as soon as I took it out of the pouch. She went, "Oh beautiful necklace mama! Let's share and take turns!" Haha she kills me.

If you're looking for a monthly box full of necessary supplies and plenty of pampering, definitely check out Bonjor Jolie! It's only $16 a month and well worth the cost!

2 comments:

  1. That's so terrible about the house fire, those poor people :(

    Looks like you got another great box though :) Too funny that R is already trying to get her hands on your necklace!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my heart is broken for them! I seriously cannot even imagine. And yeah, she is a little box hog for sure, haha! I don't blame her though. She gets SO excited when I'm opening a box and taking pictures. Anything she can nab she is all over.

      Delete