Stolen (with permission!) from Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- Ok this isn't a trouble, in fact it's the exact opposite of a trouble but I had to share: MY INSURANCE COMPANY APPROVED MY SURGERY! I'm so relieved!
- The trouble with that though, is that I still have no idea how much it's all going to cost when all is said and done. I've read that it's a $70,000 surgery and we have 80/20 coverage (after a copay) which means we could be on the hook for more than $14,000. I don't even want to think about it and am pretty much resigned to the fact that we'll be paying this off forever. If it works though it will be more than worth it!
- R is OBSESSED with pooping outside right now. She knows Hank does it so she feels like she should be able to do it too. The other evening she went outside while our (young and childless) neighbors were outside with a bunch of their friends, and she pooped! Our fence on that side is staggered so you can see through it, but I don't think they saw her since it was getting dark. Heaven help me with that child!
- I need to re-dye my hair, like a week ago, and I don't have any gloves! I should probably load R up and run to Sally's but...
- In the battle between nausea and motivation nausea almost always wins.
- I know I need to make some serious dietary changes to help with my Gastroparesis, but the more I read the more depressed I become. I made a list of all the safe and unsafe foods of GP and it's awful. I have a post coming on all this later but I'm just so bummed out about it.
- My favorite band (Taking Back Sunday) is in town tonight and N and I have tickets! And R is slated for a sleepover with her Gigi! But I'm so anxious about going out in public for prolonged periods of time right now because of the nausea. I hope I feel ok tonight. :/
- I painted my nails twice last night and wiped it off both times because I kept getting air bubbles. So now my nails look really insane. Oh well.
- R got poop on the carpet today running to me so I could wipe her butt. -_- I thought potty training would be over once she could use the toilet! I didn't know wiping came later...
- I've April Fools'ed about being pregnant in the past (last year especially) and now that I realize how stupid and insensitive that is. I guess because my whole pregnancy and everything that came after was so horrible I didn't realize that what I was doing was actually really insensitive. I've repented and I'm sorry!
Hope you don't get fooled the rest of the day! (I really am going to Sally's right now. I've told R we'd go somewhere and there's no better way to hold yourself accountable than to make a promise to a toddler!)