1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
At some point I want to try going gluten free to see if it will help with my GI issues. We'll see how well that goes... (I type as I'm eating a tasty hunk of white bread.)
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
From me?! Lol no.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Just spending time with N and R. I love it when he's home and we all get to hang out together.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I would like to start running again but that will mean resolving my GI issues. I really hope to all hopes I can get things figured out.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1) R is turning three! That means no more 'Terrible Twos" right?! RIGHT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE IS WORSE THAN TWO??!! *plus ears* LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!
2) Ummm, I have a phone upgrade in like, May?
3) I really can't think of anything specific because we have no plans. But that just means that the year will be full of surprises! (HOPEFULLY good surprises!)