1.04.2014

Sunday Social

http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

At some point I want to try going gluten free to see if it will help with my GI issues. We'll see how well that goes... (I type as I'm eating a tasty hunk of white bread.)


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

From me?! Lol no.


3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

Just spending time with N and R. I love it when he's home and we all get to hang out together.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?

I would like to start running again but that will mean resolving my GI issues. I really hope to all hopes I can get things figured out.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

1) R is turning three! That means no more 'Terrible Twos" right?! RIGHT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE IS WORSE THAN TWO??!! *plus ears* LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

2) Ummm, I have a phone upgrade in like, May?

3) I really can't think of anything specific because we have no plans. But that just means that the year will be full of surprises! (HOPEFULLY good surprises!)

13 comments:

  1. ohh that is exciting! i have a phone upgrade in May too. seems like forever to get here! i am so over this iphone 3gs. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Razor Maxx and I'm just dying to get a new Samsung! I have Verizon and they extended the time between upgrades which has been such a bummer! Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Great and fun answers. I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter turns three this year as well, I'm ready for the terrible twos to be over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha! This age has been brutal!

      Delete
  4. Your number two is perfect and for 1 I so feel you. Good luck with the GI issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to be healthier of course but I'm also trying to be body positive and love myself for who I am!

      Delete
  5. Bahaha, I love that first picture. I suddenly want to eat lots and lots of bread!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha right?! I was trying to think of a good image to represent my love/ battle with gluten/ carbs and Miley had my feelings down to a T! ;)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha um yeah, I don't think I could ever part with gluten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love gluten SO much. Especially when I have acid reflux the only food that really helps is bread! I'm not sure if I'll ever go through with it. :/

      Delete
  7. oh man, Gluten Free. I had to go gluten free for a week to see if that was my issue.. it was very hard for me, luckily that was not my issue. I wish you good luck with that, i know a lot of people enjoy it and many people need it. I'm on nexium now and luckily that has helped my GI issues a lot. xo.

    ReplyDelete