Hey guys! It's been another really tough week but I'm here and still plugging away. Things haven't gotten any easier yet but I'm taking things one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time. Here's what I feel good about this week:
- I got through my gastric emptying study! Yay!
- I hung out with my neighbor and finally took the pink hair plunge. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time now, and I'm glad I finally worked up the nerve to do it. I had wanted it to be a bright vibrant pink (like, hot magenta) that would fade over time with some dark brown on top, but it turned out more of a highlighter color and all my previously dark brown hair turned a golden brown/ blonde and I actually like it a lot!
- Yesterday I felt a little better in the morning so I deep cleaned the bathroom. I even took a bunch of stuff from the bathroom and put it through the dishwasher because I am a little obsessed with putting things in the dishwasher. With the amount of time I spend laying on the bathroom floor it was good to get it all cleaned.
- Due to me putting things in the dishwasher I also had to unload the dishwasher twice! Sorry guys but seriously, it's the little things.
- Today I was feeling a little better so I decided to stop by my MIL's thrift store. She is going out of business and told me to come by and grab whatever I wanted, so I stopped by and ended up helping out too for a few hours. This is the first time I've left the house by myself in a few weeks (due to not having a car and being sick) so this was a biggie! Unfortunately I'm not feeling very good again now, so it'll be back to the bathroom, but I'm glad I at least got out for a little. Tomorrow we have tickets for Monster Jam so I'm hoping I will feel better for that!
I hope your week was good as well!