2.12.2014

Subscriptions: Beauty Box 5 February 2014 Review

 


 

 

I've always wanted one of the monogram necklaces and was totally going to take advantage of this coupon until I realized that it would still cost me like $40. Yeah no thanks.


 

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchable Full Shampoo and Conditioner: I'll always test out a sample of shampoo and conditioner (especially conditioner) but this stuff sounds strange to me. What pray tell is the "texture of fresh color"? I guess I'll find out since my hair has recently been colored for the first time in years!

Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads with Argon Oil Extract: My go to wipes are those already wet Neutrogena ones, and I'm pretty loyal. However they're expensive and I'm currently out of them so I will definitely be giving these a shot.

Rockstar Nails Caviar Nail Polish: I was super excited to see nail polish, and caviar nail polish on top of that in the box. This set alone costs more than twice of what I paid for this box in the first place! Score! My last attempt with caviar polish was a total disaster but fingers crossed I can use this more sucessfully.

Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara: I've used this before and unfortunately didn't like it at all. This is going directly into the box where I keep samples to give to my little sister!


3 comments:

  1. CANNOT wait to see what the polish looks like! Also, please let me know when you figure out what the hell "texture of fresh color" means!! haha

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um yeah tried the shampoo and conditioner in the shower the other night and my hair felt like... hair? Hahahahaha no idea what the marketing was going for on that one. As soon as I take off my Valentine's nails I am doing that next! Do you have an Instagram? I post most of my nail pictures there!

      Delete
  2. I don't think they knew either!! Ooh I do, I'll add ya next time I'm on my phone :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete