3.18.2014

Subscriptions: Bonjour Jolie March 2014 Review

 


 

 

Everything was green for St. Patrick's Day which I loved!



Bewley's Teas in Irish Breakfast Tea and Gold Blend Tea: You can't go wrong with tea for me! I've already tried both of these (iced of course) and they were delicious. Ice tea is my life blood!

Bewley's Caramelized Biscuit: I wasn't expecting much from these little biscuits but wow, they were good! I ate them one night when I was feeling especially sick but needed to put something in my stomach, and I was pleased that they were plain enough for me to eat but tasted great with the caramelized touch. I need to find these on the internet and order a whole carton!

Oatfield Orange Chocolate Hard Candies: So these little hard candies are orange on the outside, and have a chocolate center. That might sound strange but orange and chocolate is one of the best flavor combinations ever! I planned on eating one and giving R the rest as occasional treats (i.e. bribes to get in her car seat) and ended up eating the whole pack! Whoops!

The Blarney Stone Farm Honey Sticks: Well, they send three honey sticks but as I was taking the pictures one disappeared. And by disappeared I mean in my mouth. I ate it as soon as I saw it. I LOVE honey sticks. NO SHAME!

Oatfield Irish Butter Toffee: I love toffee but I have a problem of biting any candy (or frozen treat for that matter) as soon as I put it in my mouth. These were way too tough to bite into right away (as are many candies, haha) but they had a really nice flavor.

Oatfield Chocolate Peppermints: I'm not usually a peppermint fan but these had a perfect peppermint/ chocolate ratio and were nice when I couldn't stop tasting a particularly flavorful dinner I had eaten. (One of the biggest bummer symptoms of GP.)

 

LA Fresh Feminine Wipes and Advil

The Blarney Stone Farm Bubblebath: I haven't used this yet but I'm excited to. I don't take baths but when I shower with R she loves to plug the drain and play in the water- especially now that it turns pink every time I wash my hair, haha. This bubblebath smells great and I know R will love it to!

Basic Earth Botanicals Massage Bar: Yay a lotion bar! Hank just ate our last lotion bar (it was from Lush, poor dog just can't help but eat things he's not supposed to) so this will be good to have around. Hopefully N agrees with me on that one! ;)

The Blarney Stone Farm Natural Lotion Bar: I love lotion bars! I hate the goopy feeling of lotion in my hand which is why my skin is always grossly dry. (That and my addiction to my space heater.) But lotions bars are perfect because of their minimal mess.


Silver shamrock and shell bracelet: I'm not sure if I got two bracelets on purpose or by mistake but I'm so happy I did! R always tries to claim the jewelery I get in boxes and this way we both got something to wear! She was even more excited that there was one for both of us so that we could be "twins." I was glad to have this on yesterday when I totally forgot to wear anything else green. ;)

If you're looking for a monthly box full of necessary supplies and plenty of pampering, definitely check out Bonjor Jolie! It's only $16 a month and well worth the cost!


And do you want to know something absolutely amazing? Look what came in the mail for me today!


 Someone over at Bonjour Jolie must keep up with the blog because I got the most beautiful flowers and the sweetest note in the mail today! When I read the note my jaw dropped, because of how sweet it was, and because of all people a company sent them! Obviously I can't say enough good things about Bonjour Jolie as a company, and them as people. I had a rough day today but I couldn't stop smiling after getting this incredible surprise in the mail! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to comment and say that i love literally everything in your box... but the note and flowers??? That is SO cool! What a great company!!!!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that incredible?! I choked up a little reading it because I was so touched. It's exactly what I needed on a hard day! I have the note up at my desk and it makes me smile every time I look at it!

      Delete