3.22.2014

Sunday Social

http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/
 
1. Top 3 things you cant go a day without doing:

- Checking Facebook
- Eating (lord help me when I have to be on a liquid diet!)
- Contemplating getting R out of bed to sleep with us as soon as she falls asleep because I miss her

2. 3 things that scare you the most:

- My health
- Throwing up
- Something bad happening to N or R

3. 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket
- Machu Picchu
- Greece/ Rome
- Germany

4. 3 movies you will always love:

- All the Lord of the Rings
- All the Harry Potters
- Mean Girls

5. 3 favorite current songs:
(I'm going to go with current radio songs I'm loving.)
- Love Don't Die (or Rainbow Dies according to R) - The Fray
- Anna Sun - Walk The Moon
- Chocolate - The 1975

Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Social Sunday. I too, always want to go get my Daughter to snuggle with us after she's in her own bed sleeping! Good choice of movies and songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The struggle is real, haha! I can't wait until she goes to bed so I can get some peace and quiet and then I miss her immediately!

      Delete
  2. I am afraid of throwing up, too! Mean Girls is such a funny movie, too!

    Sarah | www.seriouslysarah.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a serious phobia, it's awful! And yes Mean Girls is a total classic!

      Delete
  3. Love Harry Potter & Mean Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the best movies out there! I can't wait till my daughter is older and I can share Harry Potter with her!

      Delete
  4. Harry Potter? Yes please! I love that movies but even more I love the theme of it that they have at Disney so you can feel like you are in that time with them & the butter beer as well as the pumpkin juice is good too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that at Disney or Universal? Either way I want to go SO BAD. I probably should have put that on #1 on places I want to go, haha! I would kill for some butter beer!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I thought I was the only one who was afraid of throwing up! It sounds so silly but it really scares me. I'm glad I'm not alone :)

    Stopping by from the Sunday Social

    -Jackie
    Adventures in Mommyland
    http://adventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not alone at all! I have a emetephobia and it's crazy how many other people out there have it!

      Delete