3.29.2014

Sunday Social

http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/

1. What is your ideal way to relax?

Sleeping! If I'm not asleep I'm not relaxed.

2. Where is your favorite place to be?

At home with my family. (Preferably in bed, haha.) But I'll also pick a fancy hotel room in a beautiful location with my family. (As long as the bed is comfy!)

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?

I'm not really sure. There's no person I "look up to" more than I do the other people I look up to. I value different things in different people.

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?

I really hate acting like anything in the future is certain because I know how well my life likes to blow up in my face, but what I'm wishing for? Health, happiness, and hopefully a new home! Other than that I don't want a thing to change!

5. If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?

I would go back to high school and change my stupid decision not to take the psychiatric medication I was prescribed. I missed out on a lot of life because of that.

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

Marrying my best friend, graduating with my BA and a 4.0 GPA , and of course...

 

6 comments:

  1. Haha....I love that you put sleeping for your way to relax....pretty much the only time mothers relax while they have little kiddos in the house.....trust me, as they get older you get back some of yourself, you can relax then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactyl! I love my daughter dearly but she is HIGH energy and I get worn out just watching and listening to her! I am excited for her to start preschool in the fall- for both of us!

      Delete
  2. I am with you on the sleeping and relaxing. I just have a hard time getting relaxed enough to fall asleep! I am sure keeping up with a child keeps you nice and tired!

    Sarah | www.seriouslysarah.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have a really hard time falling asleep too! Staying asleep is cake- I can sleep for more than 12 hours if I'm allowed to- but falling asleep is the hard part. Turning off my brain is always so hard, and I have a stupid stomach condition that keeps me awake with nausea. My husband and daughter fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow though! I only resent them a little for it! ;)

      Delete
  3. "Sleeping! If I'm not asleep I'm not relaxed." Ohh how I identify with this!

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete