11.15.2013

Subscriptions: Birchbox November 2013

 



 

My mailbox must be overflowing (uggh) because look what was on my porch today! Yay!



 

This mini catalog that Birchbox sent out this month was pretty thick!




I've been complaining about this all over people's blogs but UGGH EVERYONE GOT CHOCOLATE AND I GOT TEA! Ok, I shouldn't complain that much because I love tea- and am enjoying a delicious blend of that English and Raspberry black tea on ice- but still. I want chocolate!


 

From left to right:

DDF Amplifying Elixir: This is one of those products that supposedly helps other products work on your skin? I don't know if I'll notice a difference even if there is one but I'll try it out with the DDF acne cream I'm using right now. My face needs all the help it can get.

Folle de Joie Perfume: This has a nice floral scent that isn't overpowering but has last quite awhile. It's not something I'd buy the full size version of but I'll use up the tester. I think this is a scent my mom would really enjoy as well.

Tiossan Body Cream in Flamboyant: One of the reviews on the Birchbox website says this smells just like Clinique Happy, but I have no idea what that smells like so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I used this on my leg and while it initially felt a little greasy/ sticky, it absorbed right away and left my skin feeling soft.

Color Club Nail Polish in Baldwin Blues: Man, this is the one color that I hoped I didn't get and I loved all the other colors. No matter, I'll still use this and I love my collection of baby Color Club polishes!

 

theBalm Stainiac: I was throwing away my boxes when I realized this was still in it! I'm such a spaz. Anyway, I tried a little of this on my hand and didn't see any color. I'm not a huge fan of theBalm but I'll give this a try over my makeup before I toss it.

Birchbox is only $10 a month- you can sign up with my referral link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment