1. What is currently on your wish list?
Samsung Galaxy S4
Right now I have a Motorola Razr Maxx, and while it's ok, the screen is cracked and I am SO tired of how bad the camera is. I take pictures on my phone all the time and as much as I want to stay loyal to Motorola (and especially the Razr), there's no way I'm going to turn down a better camera next time. Unfortunately Verizon changed their upgrade policy to every TWO YEARS (ok, first world problem but still!) so I can't get a new phone until May! *pout*
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
Right now I'm all about Yahoo's fantasy hockey app. I'm in a league with some friends and am getting absolutely crushed, but there's nothing on the line except bragging rights so I'm having fun. I was going to say Target Cartwheel but I've loaded coupons on my app twice, have gone to Target twice, and have used the app NEVER. Uggh. Maybe one day. (Like I need anything more from Target.)
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
Well, it's not a new show but THERE'S FINALLY A NEW SEASON OF SOUTH PARK ON! This show just gets better and better as it gets more political and less fart-jokey (ok, there's still plenty of fart jokes but you know what I mean.) I just about died laughing at the Yo Gabba Gabba/ Miley Cyrus joke.
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I love Pintrest! I made an account awhile ago but have just recently gotten back into pinning. I love to find tips/ tricks, cleaning/ organization ideas, and delicious recipes! Finding recipes is really hard for me since N is the pickiest eater of all time, but I've found some real winners on Pintrest. I'll have to make a post about them sometime! I also have a great Halloween board if I do say so myself. ;)
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
Haters gonna hate, but I cannot get enough. And if you disagree...