Today I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" and saying so what if...
- My appointment with the throat surgeon was frusturating. For 5 years I've though I had/ been trying to treat GERD and it's possible that I actually have Gastroparesis. The doctor wants me to do an EKG to make sure my heart is healthy, and then try a new motility drug to see if that helps my symptoms. If it doesn't fully or at all then it's back to the drawing board for stomach or throat surgery respectively.
- I went to TJ Maxx today and bought a few things while basking in baby free glory. My mom has R for the day and walking around the store without my screaming/ running child is heaven!
- My puppy barks loud enough to set off every other dog in the neighborhood. He doesn't bark except when he's playing but good gracious he's got a deep bark!
- We never carved our pumpkins. I'm a little bummed out about this but the darn things got moldy! Next year I want preserved grocery store pumpkins.
- I've finally thrown caution to the wind and scheduled another tattoo appointment! Next Monday IT'S ON!