9.12.2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I'm Lauren, I'm 25, and I live in suburban Colorado with my husband, two year old daughter, and (giant) puppy. I've been blogging way before blogging was a word (I taught myself what is now the most basic of basic HTML almost 15 years ago!) but I've never managed to keep up with anything. I have many failed geocities, livejournals, and even blogger accounts under my belt, but the more time I spend reading other blogs the more I feel the need to have a place of my own. Not so much to attract readers but to be able to share things and interact with other bloggers. I'll be posting about our (never ending) home renovations, decorating, crafting, subscription boxes, and anything else that tickles my fancy. You're more than welcome to join me for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment