12.21.2013

Our Life: R's First Dance Recital


Today was R's first dance recital and I won't lie, I barely slept a wink last night because I was so nervous. R loves dance class, but she also loves to walk into the studio, and collapse on the ground and cry/ whine out of shyness. I was really worried that with the crowd and all the other kids who she didn't know (there are 5 classes like hers at the studio now!) that she would freak out. When it was time for her to go into the wings I though I was going to have a heart attack. But when they called the little girls out on stage she went "Reagan's turn to dance!" and trotted right out there. She was awesome! When it was over I breathed a huge sigh of relief. And I got some very cute pictures to boot! Some are blurry because like an idiot I forgot to put my camera in sports mode, but they are cute nonetheless!


 
Watching the other dances with her Bubba.

 
Not happy I wanted to take a picture of her.


 
She kept wanting to run around with my mom (Gigi) and my sister (Auntie KK).

 
Her class is called "Twinkle Babies!"




















 









2 comments:

  1. Omg she could not be any cuter!!! Love the family picture of you all too :)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really could not believe how cute she was during the dance. I was so nervous she was going to freak and she did great!

      Delete