- I can't believe it's already Thursday. I mean, I can since yesterday was Wednesday but this week is really flying by.
2009 and 2010 mountain trees
2012 and 2013 tree lot trees.
- For the third year in a row we bought a tree from a tree lot and it's already totally crispy. I don't know if it will make it next week before we take it back to the lot and demand a new tree. Lot trees are SO pretty because they grow them in Oregon or somewhere where nice trees grow, but they are such a pain. Growing up we always went to the mountains to cut down a tree (we don't have any of those fancy tree farms where you can cut down a nice tree) but these past three years having a little one it's just been too much. Plus our mountain trees are janky as hell. I don't care about looks anymore, I want a fresh tree that will last!
- I sent a couple of my old things and my mom's old things to Thred Up last month and got a $38 pay out! I was expecting way less than that! I used it to get a $30 pair of Juicy Couture jeans but while they fit in the waist they were really big in the leg. I took them to get taken in and hemmed today and it's only going to cost $30. Just that for some custom fitting Juicy jeans? I am so there.
- Nate couldn't get Hank to come back inside this morning even though it was -6! I guess he didn't want to stop rolling in the snow! This is the kind of weather Bernese Mountain Dogs were bred for though. He is a holy mess now though. I don't know where he found mud, but find it he did.
- I didn't make it to the store yesterday and even though I ran errands today I still didn't go, haha. We got Starbucks instead and that's all the groceries we need (for uh, right now haha.)
BEST MAIL DAY EVER!!!!!