Today I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" and saying so what if...
- Dance class was cancelled and we're having a snow day today! It snowed all night last night and is still going and apparently the roads are pretty awful. The only thing is, is that we have pretty much no food in the house- I was planning on shopping today- and I'm not sure I want to brave it through the neighborhood to get to the store.
- I want N to come home (with food, haha) but he's actually busy today at work because according to him, "OMGOMHOMGOMG people just found out their tires suck." Hahaha!
- I have to use my little sister's car while N tries to figure out what's wrong with mine. She's in college across the country right now so it's not being used, but I don't really like it (it drives really weird.) FWP I know, but I miss my car! Actually I'm pretty mad at my car right now but we're in the middle of a love/ hate relationship.
- Every time Hank goes outside to pee and then comes back inside when it snows he brings all kinds of snow inside with him. But it's cool because I didn't want to clean the laminate in the first place.
- Ok I think I am going to try to brave the snowy roads to get food. I'm SO hungry and I don't want to eat Spaghetti O's again although I'm sure R gladly would. I have a touch of PTSD when it comes to driving in the snow because of a very serious car accident I was in a few years ago, but I try and deal with it the best I can.
RIP Blue Beauty, I hardly knew thee.