Stolen (with permission!) from Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- Ok, so I'm writing this on Monday night but I figured I'd schedule it for tomorrow (today? Tuesday!) since we have a somewhat busy day. N is taking a half day so he can drive me to Boulder for a ($150!!) psych appointment that I am not looking forward to. So there's that.
- I was really nauseous all day today (yesterday) despite taking two Zofrans and breaking down and taking a Reglan. I shouldn't now that I have the Domperidone but that stuff just hasn't been making a difference. I'm going to try to get through the whole bottle of it before I call the doctor again, especially after how much we paid for it, but I'd really rather now.
- I've left my debit card in a pair of pants (I know where it is thankfully) so I've been using my credit card while out and about. I was looking at my bank account all excited and then checked my credit card account, whoops! Time to pay that down again!
- I was going to DIY a fun marinating spice for the family for Christmas this year but I broke down today and just bought some pre-made stuff instead. It's really nice stuff from an independent, local spice shop, but I still feel like a bum for not continuing my DIY tradition. (That I swear I'll never do again ever year.)
- Here is the most first world of first world problems: At the mall today I saw that they now have black AND silver sparkly Uggs. I AM NOT EVEN SORRY I WANT THEM SO MUCH! And I already wanted the plain black sparkly ones. I also want the silver ones but that's just getting greedy. I'd be perfectly happy with both pairs of black ones. ;)
- It is SO FREAKING COLD. From my Facebook feed: "Its so cold outside, I just saw two hoodlums with their pants pulled up."