1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Well, it used to be going up to the mountains to cut down our own (sad looking) Christmas tree, but we haven't done that for a few years now. And actually I hated doing it when I was little, haha. We don't have many traditions so I'm sort of grasping here, but I really do think cutting down a tree will be more fun when R is older. Especially if there is Starbucks involved.
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
I really don't since I'm not huge on holiday movies so I'm going to have to say The Nightmare Before Christmas with certainty this time.
3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I am so in love with this NBC tree! Unfortunately N is not. :)
I also wouldn't mind a set of these for my yard! With Zero at the head of course!
4. What is your favorite holiday song?
Are you sensing a theme? I really love this re-mix though!
5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
N's aunt and cousin make the BEST sugar cookies ever, and they always give us a tin for Christmas. Since the first year I tried them I've claimed them as my own. N doesn't really like that either but you can't stop a girl and her sugar cookies!
6. What is on your wish list this year?
A girl can dream right?! In reality it's just money to pay off some medical bills. Although I wouldn't say no to a couple pairs of Uggs. ;)
P.S. Rest in peace Clair Davis.