Stolen (with permission!) from Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
I have had a pretty crappy couple of days. :/
- On Sunday on our way to pick up a Christmas tree we stopped at the store really quick. When we were backing out of our parking space another car backed into us! It was technically their fault since their bumper hit our back passenger side door (meaning we had been pulling out first), but our insurance deductible is $800 and there's just no way I can justify that for cosmetic damage. I am devastated!
- Speaking of my car, it has been acting up like crazy lately. When I try to turn it on it will just turn over and tell me the transmission is too hot. Yesterday it died in the Babies 'R Us parking lot when I was out running errands and N came to get me- except when he got there the car turned on OF COURSE. Thankfully N is a mechanic (and a very good one at that I might say!) so he took it to work today and will hopefully have time to work on it. Although we only pay cost for parts and no labor it still sucks fixing cars.
This is what 2 weeks of December mail looks like.
Under those packages it was completely filled with mail!
- My inability to keep track of anything led me to pay the post office $40 AGAIN for new keys. This is the last time I swear!
- I finally went to a compounding pharmacy to pick up the domperidone and it was $110. And insurance won't cover a dime since the drug has never been approved in the US. We spend around $500 a month on all my various medications. This one better be worth it!
- My tattoo is still peeling and it's driving me crazy not to pick! I've actually been picking a little bit and I know I'm going to need some touch ups. It makes me nuts!
- And of course :( RIP