1. What are your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
I'm not really into holiday movies, although I did enjoy elf. Can I say The Nightmare Before Christmas again? I think that counts. This may sound weird, but I like watching the Harry Potter movies during the holidays. They have Christmas scenes in them so that definitely counts. ;)
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I don't now, but in high school my mom would take my siblings and I to a soup kitchen. I'd love to volunteer at a (no-kill) animal shelter some day.
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
It was this exact set!
One year I got a complete set of Spice Girls dolls and I was over the freaking moon. To say I was obsessed with the Spice Girls is a major understatement.
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
I was always so jealous Verizon had this pink one instead of
the peach-pink AT&T had, or the magenta-pink T-Mobile had.
The latest and greatest cell phone or iPod. First I wanted a phone with a color screen, then a phone with a camera, and then a razor, and then a pink razor. ;)
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
My parents always do Christmas Eve dinner and growing up they always let us open one present. I think I'll continue that tradition with R.