Today I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" and saying so what if...
- The Freedom Mobile went to the auto-body shop today to get fixed and I miss her.
- I got a rental (first time I've ever had one myself before!) and they gave me a Chevy Impala... When N called Enterprise they asked him if he preferred an SUV or a sedan and he said it doesn't matter. What?! It totally matters! I am an SUV girl all the way. I haaate driving small cars. This one isn't so bad all things considering. I'm just glad I have a car to drive.
- R cried all the way home because she didn't want to drive in the new car. She even had to give the Commander a kiss before we left it at the shop. It's too bad we couldn't rent a Camaro for her. ;)
- It's actually kind of sad we needed a rental in the first place. Do you know how many cars we own? Six. Six freaking cars. And you know how many I can drive? One, and that's my car. We have a 1989 Honda Civic (stick) that is N's daily driver because it gets great gas mileage, a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer (automatic but carbureted and requires a special hand to drive) with a hole in the transfer case, a 1967 Camaro that needs a new motor (N's grandpa is building him one!), a 1997 Jeep Wrangler (stick) that we bought from N's mom and are trying (desperately) to sell, a 2006/7 Jeep Commander (automatic) that N bought for cheap at work because it has a blown motor (he just bought a new motor for it and will hopefully put it in soon), and my 2007 Jeep Commander (automatic). We used to own an 80 something Monty Carlo that was N's high school drag racing car but we recently sold it. N was sad but we have TOO MANY CARS.
Here is the current Google Maps view of our house, haha.
- I need a haircut SO BAD. SO FREAKING BAD. My ends are awful but I have no idea when I could make an appointment and I hate paying to just get an inch trimmed off my hair. Our across the street neighbor cuts hair and once trimmed my ends for me, but I hate bugging her! Maybe I will bribe her with some treats.
- R's recital is Saturday and I'm way more nervous than I should be. It's going to be like 20 2 year olds trying to do a dance in front of a huge crowd and I just know it's going to be a shitshow. But cute nonetheless. If R freaks out she probably won't be the only one. Hopefully...
- We didn't go see Santa this year. We've gone to Bass Pro Shop the past two years for pictures and she was shy enough last year to warrant me being in the picture, but this year she is just too deep into her shy phase. She falls down on the ground and cries any time a stranger gives her attention (it's so fun!) so I know she wouldn't do well with Santa this year. Hopefully next year!
- I can't believe Christmas is a week from today. Where has this month/ year gone?!