12.13.2013

Subscriptions: Birchbox December 2013

 


 

I love the holiday outer and inner boxes!





 

Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray: I have gotten SO much hair sprays between Birchbox and Ipsy so I'm not sure when I'll try this out, especially since I prefer aerosol, haha. I sprayed a little on my hand and the smell was pretty alcohol-y so that's a minus.

The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm: Ah I wish I had gotten this a few weeks earlier when I got my new tattoos! I'll slather some on them anyway, and I'll be glad to keep this around if I get more tattoos any time soon. ;) (N says NO, I say maybeee.)

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo in Birchbox Love: The little bottle says it's a lotion which I assume one would use on their body (and not their face), but the tube is too little to try and use it on my legs or arms since I'd need even coverage. I tried a little on my hand to see if it'd work as a sort of blush/ highlighter cream, but I didn't notice much of a difference. I'm not sure how I'll end up using this.

Birchbox Digimate: My parents gave me a digimate a few months ago that they got from some insurance company (my dad is an attorney who represents insurance companies) and I loved it! It's such a convenient way to clean your screen, and mine is always filthy with fingerprints. Unfortunately R took mine off and lost it somewhere but now I'm super excited to have a new one! They really do work well!

Twistband Printed Hair Tie: I love this kind of hair tie and this pattern is super cute!

Harvey Prince Hello Perfume: I sprayed this on, and like the perfume I got yesterday from Ipsy, it smells nice but it's not really my style. It actually reminds me a lot of the perfume I got yesterday. Weird.


The Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo rubbed all over the back of my hand. The shimmer is a lot more apparent in the pictures than it is in real life.

 
Let's not talk about how much I spent on this customized Ottorbox for all the paint to chip off. :)

Although I prefer Ipsy, Birchbox is a great sub that is more than worth the $10 a month it costs. Especially since you can review the items and get money towards full size products in their online store! I've found some of my new go-to beauty products from the subscription, and it's definitely one I recommend. You can sign up using my referral link here!

4 comments:

  1. I love the hair tie.. is it weird that the hair tie is the most appealing thing in the box to me? lol

    Oh my gosh, I would be so annoyed about the peeling case! Did you try contacting them?

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not weird at all! I love it too! And I haven't yet but I probably should, uggh. It was way more than I should have ever spend on a phone case (and my stupid screen STILL cracked!!!) and now it's peeling!

      Delete
  2. Omg I would have been so irritated!! Where was the case from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A website called Boutiqueme, I think. And not only has the print chipped, parts of the plastic part of the case chipped off! And somehow my phone's screen broke anyway without me dropping it! I have the worst luck with phones!

      Delete