1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Boring but anytime I put a picture on there I can't see my apps. (Also, boo 6 degrees!)
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Papaya enzymes and nausea meds (that's just one bottle of many), my Kindle, planner/ notepad, and a coaster that usually has water on it.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Everything? I would say it's cleaning my godforsaken laminate wood floor. First you have to mop it all with water to clean if off, then you have to go over it again with a vinegar/ water spray while meticulously wiping it with a dry microfiber cloth (it can't get too wet so you have to use a bunch.) It is truly the bane of my existence.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Brushing my teeth. It gags me and I hate it. I wish teeth could just stay clean.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Relax by myself- cruise around the internet, read a book, or take a shower. Anger passes through me fairly easily.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Halloween! I love the spooky atmosphere and obviously pumpkin everything. The Fourth of July is up there too because I love summer and we used to go to Telluride for the 4th.