12.12.2013

Subscriptions: Beauty Box 5 December 2013








 

Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother: This is an interesting concept to be sure. It feels just like the sandpaper sponge-things you get at the hardware  story, but not quite as gritty. I used it in the shower and didn't notice much of a difference, but it's also Ugg season right now and not flip flop season so my feet aren't in as bad of shape as they usually are.

NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette: I'm not a big NYX fan but these are fairly nice shades. I swatched them on my hand below and each line is two strokes of shadow because it wasn't very pigmented. I ended up giving it to Reagan to play with. ;)

Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion: I recieved a Body Drench chapstick last month and though I wasn't very excited about it at first I've been using it when my lips are dry and it has been AMAZING! This is a "hemp" lotion and I've always had success with those, though I haven't tried this yet (I'm so bad, I know.) It smells fantastic though, sort of like cucumbers!

Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper: This color is NOT for me so I didn't try this and am going to pass it on to my sister. I'll have to ask her how well it plumps.

According to the info card it looks like I was also supposed to get a Clean and Clear moisturizer so I'll contact BB5 and see if I can get it.






;)

2 comments:

  1. haha! I love R's make over ;-)

    For real though- she is too adorable :)

    Jen
    Jen.amileamemory@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! She LOVES makeup and LOVES putting it on all by herself! She's such a tomboy in so many ways, this just kills me!

      Delete