10.09.2013

So What Wednesdays


Today I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" and saying so what if...

- R screamed bloody murder in the shower when I washed her hair. It gets washed maybe once a week for this reason but I had to do it.

- I parked like a crazy person (I'm talking completely crooked) in front of Starbucks. I was technically between the lines with room enough on each side. But the judgement radiated off everyone who walked by. Haters gonna hate I guess.


- If I'm wearing yoga pants or leggings every day. My thyroid med switch has not been kind to me and I've started gaining weight uncontrollably again. Don't judge my comfort, ok?!

- I didn't stay in the studio for R's dance class on Tuesday and she didn't even need me there! Ok, I'm actually super excited about this- there is nothing I want more for her than confidence and independence. 

- If R pooped on the floor last night. That's all I'm going to say about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment