10.13.2013

Sunday Social


1. What is the first blog you ever followed?

This is a tough one to answer because my experiences with blogs goes way, way back. I would say the first blog I truly followed was one called Total Sweetie Darling. She was older than me, I was in elementary school and she was- I think- in her 20s, and I also want to say she lived in Australia? Either way, she had her own domain, fancy layout, and would post about her life. This was in the early 00s and the blog is long gone but I'll never forget it because it inspired me to create my first website/ blog (the long defunct) vintage-girl.com
Yes I had way too much fun making those.

Here is a link to the TSD doll creator. Omg those dolls are such a trip down memory lane, hahaha!

2. What was your first blog post about?

On vintage-girl? I have no idea. On dead/livejournal, probably something about my *dramatic teenage life. I also had a ton of geocities and angelfire websites and sites on another old website designer (I can't remember it for the life of me!) but I can't remember what I posted on those either. My first post on this blog was my Influenster badge followed by some Influesnter reviews because I wanted more points. ;) Eventually I decided I wanted to put other stuff on here as well.

3. Who left you your first blog comment?

On here it was one of my biggest blogging inspirations Katy, from Made by Katy. We went to high school together and I have been following her blog for quite a few years now. She is an INCREDIBLE decorator and I am eternally jealous of her style!

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I don't think I've met anyone yet!

5. What was your first “blogging milestone?”

I have no idea, haha. This is my 50th post here so I guess I'll go with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment