10.07.2013

Subscriptions: Bonjour Jolie October 2013


Bonjour Jolie is definitely one of my favorite subscriptions. This is pretty embarrassing to admit; but I am the type of person who ALWAYS forgets to stock up on pads and tampons BEFORE my period. This has led to N running to the store of supplies way more often than either of us would like to admit. Now, he's a rock star and isn't embarrassed by that kind of thing, but it's not exactly convenient- especially when he isn't home.

The cost is $16 a month and it is so, so worth it. Not only do they send out tampons, pads, and liners of any brand/ size you want, they also send out pain killers and TONS of goodies. And a fun fact? Bonjour Jolie gave all of their subscribers with an APO address a free box this month because of the government shutdown. I wasn't one of those people, but how cool was that? This is a company I'm really happy to support.

 
Bonjour Jolie has gorgeous packaging. They used to include fake rose petals as well, but have stopped in recent months. I was collecting them, but I can see why they stopped sending them.

All the goodies! I love the little pouches they send everything in. I reuse those around the house for all kinds of stuff.

 
 LA Fresh nail polish remover, LA Fresh female hygiene wipes, and Advil.

 
 Starfire Creations "tipsy" pumpkin soap, Faith Soaps and Love solid lotion bar, Helping Hands apricot and ginseng hand scrub.

I LOVE how Bonjor Jolie supports small businesses. I have gotten some of the best cosmetics from their boxes. All of these products smell divine and I will definitely be using them in/ after my nightly mom-only shower. ;)

 Sally Hansen color quick fast dry nail color pen, triple sided nail file, birchwood cuticle stick, argon oil for cuticles, Rorie Kelly free music download card.

Nail Polish!!! That is one of the quickest ways to my heart. I'm super excited to try out this nail pen, I've never used anything like it before, and the color is perfect for me. I'm also excited about the file, stick, and cuticle oil. I may get a ton of nail polishes, but I do not get enough accessories!

Russell Stover's chocolate covered pumpkin pie, and Davidson's Tea Company dessert teas.

If you think that chocolate lasted longer than 10 seconds after this picture was taken you are sadly mistaken. And of course, it was delicious. I am one of *those* people who is obsessed with pumpkin flavored and scented everything! Haters gonna hate! I was also excited to see more tea. Bonjour Jolie has sent me tea every month and I love it. Ever since I stopped drinking soda I switched to iced tea (I will drink hot tea when I'm sick but it gives me reflux) and so I loved to make tea hot and then drink it iced. I'm sipping on the Spiced Raspberry tea right now and it's delicious. I think I might try the other dessert teas hot though. They look delicious!

If you're looking for a monthly box full of necessary supplies and plenty of pampering, definitely check out Bonjor Jolie!


1 comment:

  1. I love getting to try out all the neat small biz products, too. What a fun box.

    ReplyDelete