10.23.2013

So What Wednesdays

Today I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew" and saying so what if...

- R got in trouble at dance class yesterday. She gets a little *too* excited sometimes and runs around like a crazy person. Her dance teacher gave her a stern warning to cut it out, and she pouted for a minute but got right back up and was great for the rest of class. If that was me I'd have had a meltdown in embarrassment and would never have gone back to class. We're living and learning over here!

- I've been having a really hard time with R lately. Her energy and intensity are just too much for me to deal with sometimes, and this has been a hard age. I wouldn't say she's more defiant than the average 2.5 year old, but she's definitely louder. Much, much louder. Just once I'd like to be able to get her ready, in the car, and through the grocery store with no tears or ear splitting screaming. Is that to much to ask?


- I have another super cool receiver pack to wear around for the next 5 days. This one needs to stay near my stomach as opposed to my throat so I have to wear it on my pants instead of around my neck.  This is difficult as I like to wear yoga pants 24/7. (Not even a little sorry!) Knock on wood this will be my last diagnostic test and my consultation is scheduled for a week from today!

- N was lied to at work and might possibly get screwed out of the long overdue raise he was promised. He hasn't gotten a raise in years and not only is underpaid for his position but he is by far the hardest working and most valuable person at his shop. I am having a very hard time saying "so what" about this because I am PISSED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment