10.30.2013

Subscriptions: Skoshbox November 2013


 
 



 


Choco Pie: I just saw this in some Goodies Co. boxes and I was so jealous because it looked so delicious. Well my prayers were answered! This tastes just like a moonpie and does not disappoint. I was glad to have this cleanse my palate after an incident with another item...

Fruit Gummies (Grape): Did you ever take grape flavored Dimetapp when you were younger? Because these taste exactly like that. The aftertaste and all. It was a trip down memory lane if nothing else. ;)

Bisco Snack (Strawberry?): This was a sandwich cookie and it was pretty good. I think it was strawberry but I'm not entirely sure, but that isn't really a bad thing. I'd definitely buy a pack of these at the store. They remind me of some other flavor put I can't quite place my finger on it.

 

Pretz Salad: These biscuit sticks taste exactly like Ritz crackers with a very faint ranch taste. R would have loved these but whoops, I might have eaten them all!

Yuki No Yado Senbei:  This was a rice cracker with a little bit of frosting drizzled on it, and it had a great flavor that was both salty and sweet. I love rice crackers and usually prefer them to have savory seasonings but the frosting on these was not overpowering.

Unagi Strips: Skoshbox sent out either beef or eel jerky and guess what I got? Yup, eel. Guys, I tried really hard to eat this but I just couldn't. The smell alone almost did me in but it was really, really tough and I couldn't even bite through it. After my attempt my entire mouth tasted like fish and I had to eat the entire choco pie in one bite to try and get the taste out. GROSS.


Fujiya Lollipop: The card describes this as the "original fruit version of the soda pops in our previous boxes" and I always enjoyed those little candies so I know I'd like this sucker. However I think I'm going to save it for R because I'm just that nice. ;)

Sakuma Drops: The card says these candies are featured in "Grave of the Fireflies" but I have no idea what that is so I'm just going to go with it. The white one had a mint flavor and the green was (I think) apple. The apple was especially good and I'd love to have more.

Hanatsumi Jelly: These little sqaures reminded me of gumdrops, but the flavors were much more subdued. I didn't love them but I ate them all so you know...

 

Origami paper! I've always wanted to try my hand at origami so it looks like this is my chance. I think I'll try and look up a paper crane tutorial but I almost might just mess these up badly. I guess we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment