10.15.2013

Subscriptions: Ipsy October 2013

 




I was excited to open the mailer and see that I got a brush this month! Of all the brushes out there the only ones I really need more of are eyeshadow brushes so I was so excited to get this.



From left to right: Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush, Zoya Nail Polish in Giovanna, Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay, Ole Henriksen Truth Creme, and Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in Navy.

As always Ipsy hits it out of the park! Could that nail polish be any prettier? I am going to be putting that on ASAP. I will definitely be using all of this!

And here's R mugging for the camera. She was very excited to help me open my "presents"...




Interested in Ipsy? It's only $10 a month! You can use my referral link here!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get in on this Ipsy bag deal :) I would love to get a monthly package in the mail like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely sign up! Ipsy is my favorite sub because it's cheap at only $10 and they always send out great samples, and way more full size products than Birchbox (although I do like both.) Plus I love all the little pouches- I use them for everything!

      Delete